of the www.fusionjv.eu website
For Fusion to operate and fulfill its mission, it is necessary to collect, process and use your personal data.
This Statement explains for which purposes we need your personal data. As well, it serves to demonstrate that we do not take the protection of your personal data lightly.
1. WHO ARE WE?
- Wherever terms “Fusion”, “we” or “us” are used, they reference the Christian youth ministry Fusion, or, if they reference a legal entity, it is the national organization under which Fusion operates in given country. For example, in the Czech republic, the legal entity under which Fusion operates is the following organization:
Křesťanské akademie mladých, z.s.,
sídlem Emila Pajurka 142,
739 11 Frýdlant nad Ostravicí
zapsaný je u Krajského soudu v Ostravě
pod sp. zn. L 3763
THE LEGAL CAPACITY OF FUSIONS IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES
- Fusions in different countries always operate under national organizations, the list of which you can find at the end of this document along with contact information for each.
COOPERATION WITH JOSIAH VENTURE
- Fusion cooperates closely with US-based international organization:
P.O. BOX 4317
Wheaton, IL 60189-4317
2. WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION?
- The term “personal data” means all data that directly or indirectly relate to you as a person. In different states, personal data may be called differently, according to local law, e.g. “personal details”, “personal information”, “personally identifiable information” etc.
CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
- It is possible that this Statement will be updated from time to time. We recommend that you acquaint yourself with it regularly. If we make amendments to this Statement, we may notify you of them.
LEGAL FRAMEWORK FOR THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- Fusion operates in many different countries and strives to keep its standards for the treatment of personal data in accordance with international principles. Priority is always given to directly applicable legislative measure. In Europe, that is Regulation (EC) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council. In the Czech republic, the Act no. 110/2019 Coll. on processing of personal data (GDPR) is also relevant.
3. WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
- Fusion collects mainly the following categories of personal data:
Contact information: May include phone number, home address, SMS, mail address, data from social media profiles.
Demographic information: Includes information about who you are, where you live and what kinds of Fusion programs and activities you may be interested in.
Identification data: Includes name, date of birth, gender and civil status.
Information about subjective views: Includes information about religion.
Security details: Includes your login details such as username and password.
Information about your engagement in and history with Fusion.
FOR WHICH PURPOSES WE DO NOT COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- We do not sell, lease or loan your personal data to third parties. Indeed, the opposite is the case. We always take care to process your personal data only for the purposes of Fusion ministry, in adherence with applicable and effective laws.
4. HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- We collect your personal data using following ways:
Personal contact: Fusion is relational work focused on interpersonal relationships. It is possible we’ve learned your personal data based on a conversation, whether you’re a student, parent, teacher or anyone else we’ve met.
Direct request: E.g. using the Fusion website registration process. Or any other process during which you’ve chosen to share your personal data with us.
COOKIES AND AUTOMATED DATA PROCESSING TECHNIQUES.
- If you’ve visited the Fusion website or even registered on it, some of your personal data may have been collected using cookies or other automated data processing techniques on the website.
- Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States. We use this service to process primarily these data about visitors:
- IP address to determine your approximate location. This information is accessible only in aggregate, meaning we cannot track it for an individual visitor.
- Cookie with CID identifier. This identifier serves to find whether someone is a first-time visitor.
- We also collect data on technology you’re using: we estimate the type of your device, your OS and web browser. This helps us improve our site for use on all devices our visitors use.
- With your assent, Google Analytics uses data from partnered ad systems to estimate your demographic information: gender, age, interests and consumer segments. These data are accessible only in aggregate, meaning we cannot track them for an individual visitor.
- Up-to-date overview of processed personal data from Google LLC can be found here:
Information on how to protect personal data can be found here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=cs
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
- Generally, we do not share your personal data with anyone. The only exception may be Fusion ministries in different countries, if we have a reason for it. Additionally, we may share your personal data with appropriate administrative or judicial office if required, or with another data processor based on a processing contract. (E.g. providers of web hosting, cloud services etc.)
TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
- All persons from the European Economic Area (EEA) or the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland shall acknowledge that we may share their personal data for processing outside the EEA and UK.
5. YOUR RIGHTS
- If you choose to exercise any of the below stated rights, contact us at this address:
A. THE RIGHT TO ACCESS DATA
You have the right to know that we process your personal data, how we process them and for what purposes we do so. We want to be transparent about that.
B. THE RIGHT TO EDIT AND UPDATE DATA
You have the right to correct false or out of date personal data, to update or specify them.
C. THE RIGHT TO DELETE PERSONAL DATA
You have the right to ask us to delete your personal data for following reasons:
- They are no longer necessary for the purpose they were collected for.
- You’ve withdrawn consent where it is necessary for personal data processing.
- You have objections against certain way of or purpose for which Fusion processes your data and Fusion does not have legal grounds to continue processing them.
- Your personal data have been processed illegally.
- Your personal data must be deleted in compliance with legal obligations.
- Your personal data were collected in relation to the offer of information society services as is specified in Article 8, Paragraph 1 of GDPR.
Your request to have your personal data deleted can be denied based on following reasons:
- To preserve the freedom of expression and information.
- To comply with legal obligations.
- For public interest, as is specified in Article 17 of GDPR.
- To create, invoke or protect legal claims.
D. The right to request restriction of personal data processing
You have the right to restrict our processing of your personal data for following reasons:
- If you believe that your personal data are inaccurate, you may request the processing of them to be restricted until they are verified.
- If the processing of your personal data is illegal, you can either ask for them to be deleted, as stated above, or you can request certain limitations.
- If you’ve had objections to our processing of your personal data and it is yet to be decided whether our legitimate reasons to process them have priority over your rights described here.
As with any other request to delete your personal data, here, too, you have the right to be informed about the restrictions of processing your personal data.
E. The right to data portability
You have the right to request to have your personal data sent to you in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable, easily portable form that can be used by third parties, if:
- You’ve provided us with them;
- Processing of your personal data is based on your assent or is necessary for a performance of contract;
- Processing happens automatically.
F. The right to object and automated individual decision-making
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, if our legal basis for processing is based on your specific situation. Upon receiving your objection, we terminate the processing of your data, if we cannot demonstrate relevant legitimate reasons for our processing of them that have priority over your rights and freedoms.
Especially, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in relation to personal electronic marketing.
As well, you have the right to object to our processing of your data where the decisions about processing are based on automatic processes that have a significant, legal or other, impact on you.
G. The right to withdraw your consent with data processing
Fusion primarily processes your data based on our legitimate interests and other commitments. Nevertheless, where you’ve given us consent with processing your personal data, you have the right to withdraw it and we shall immediately react.
H. The right to lodge a complaint with Data Protection Authority
We want to provide the best services in relation to your requests and find a solution to any problem you may have with Fusion and its processing of your personal data. However, you always have the right to search for assistance of your local Data Protection Authority or to lodge a complaint.
Although the above stated does not apply to those residing outside European Economic Area and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, from the standpoint of rights and freedoms, we still care about your questions and concerns in relation to your personal data. Even if you are outside EEA and UK, do not hesitate to contact us.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- To protect and safeguard the data we collect, Fusion uses appropriate physical, electronic and managing processes to prevent unauthorized access and to retain accurate data.
PADLOCK AND SSL CERTIFICATE
- Wherever possible, we use Secure Socket Layer to encrypt and protect all data transmissions. The padlock icon on the status bar of your browser means that given site is secure. Sometimes, password is used to protect and safeguard your privacy.
STANDARDS OF CARE
REACTION TO POTENTIAL SECURITY BREACH
- Fusion is committed to react immediately to any potential data security breach and set processes to deal with it – that involves timely notification of our users as is required by applicable law.
7. DATA RELATED TO CHILDREN
- The Fusion website provides information about Fusion for parents, friends and children. No Fusion website intentionally tries to elicit personal data from children under 13 years old, except for cases when personal data must be obtained from children and/or parents in order to enable attendance at Fusion events and activities.
8. WHO RUNS FUSION IN THESE COUNTRIES:
True Horizons – Bulgaria
Стара Загора, ул. „Генерал Гурко“ 24
KAM – Czech Republic
142 E. Pajurka, Frydlant n.O 739 11, Czech Republic
Koma – Estonia
Kaunase pst. 9a, Tartu 50704
Jauniešu Virzība – Latvia
Matisa 50B, Riga, LV-1009, Latvia
Fala – Poland
ul. Ochabska 133, 43-430 Kiczyce, Poland
Vital – Romania
Str. Independentei, nr. 61, bl.47. sc. A, ap. 13
Loc. Medgidia 905600, Jud. Constanta, Romania
TCKompas – Slovakia
V. Spanyola 37, 010 01 Zilina, Slovakia
Društvo Več – Slovenia
Gozdna Pot 1a, 1261 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Mihnovshkyh 33b kb 32, Lviv 79018, Ukraine